Regarding Dromo Peak 6855m, it is a peak open only for expedition not a trekking peak like Mera and other. It means Royalty fee is (US$ 2,000) is levied by the Government and you have to be accompanied by a Liaison Officer. You have to procedure all documents as Expeditions.
Asking for climbing permission:
The following documents have to be sent to the Ministry of Tourism, Mountaineering Division, Kathmandu, Nepal.
1. Complete Application (Schedule-1 of Regulations)
2. Endorsement/Recommendation letter of the National Alpine club. (If there is no Alpine club, endorsement of the Government)
3. Short biography of all members of the expedition (with photograph)
4. Map and/or photograph of the mountain indicating climbing route.
5. Approach route map.
- Nepal Tibet Tours & Treks