It is important for you to get to know us at Nepal Tibet Tours and Treks. We are a government licensed travel and trekking company here in Nepal. We specialize in treks, tours safaris, adventure, expeditions and many more travel activities in the Himalaya regions, including Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.
All of our people were born and raised in rural, mountain villages. These mountains were home to our ancestors who came centuries ago and settled in its valleys. Our personal knowledge of the land and the mountains gives you good, personable and knowledgeable guides who can provide the ultimate in mountain experiences and adventure for you.
Because we are a well-established company with over 16 years of personal service and experience, we have developed strong working relationships with a number of travel organizations, government agencies and services. We are on first-name basis with these organizations which allows us to give you the finest service for your investment.
Our guides are not only from the mountains, but they are highly trained. Of course each one is government certified, but their training goes far beyond what is required by the Government of Nepal. They all receive regular training during the off-seasons in order to make them the best possible guides in our beautiful country.
We not only love our work, we live it. We enjoy putting together the right trek, mountain expedition and experience for each of our visitors. We listen to what you have to say, making suggestions so that your dreams can become a pleasant reality. We make sure you have the right equipment. We also provide our services and team members at reasonable prices that make for the best value for your money.
In addition, we also can arrange tours of Tibet, Bhutan and Sikkim. We can book both international as well as domestic flights. We also can get you the best prices on first-class hotels in Kathmandu, Lhasa, Thimphu as well as other cities in the Himalayas.
We work within your time and financial budgets. We love to make your dreams come true. And because we are successful at this, most of our clients are either repeat or referrals from satisfied trekkers and climbers.
WHY COME WITH US?
There are many reasons to come with us at Nepal Tibet Tours and Treks. Here are just a few to consider:
- Energetic, Dedicated, Experienced and Licensed Staff – Our people love what we do, because we love Nepal and we work as a team. For us, this is more than just a job – it is a passion that we love to share.
- Extensive Information Centre – We have current, up to date information on weather conditions, trail conditions and what is available in all of our areas of service. We won’t sell what we don’t know.
- Personalized, flexible services – Let’s face it, you come for an experience of a lifetime. So why just settle for a pre-made package? We customize everything we do to match your interests, personality as well as physical abilities. Why settle for just “OK” when you can have something better
- Accommodations proved to your standard – We offer different types of accommodations, from Five Star Hotels in the more popular areas to camping treks. While some areas may have limited type of accommodations, we will work to give you the standard of excellence that you require and within your budget.
- Discounts Available for Groups – Bring a group and save! Expenses for a trip can be lowered as many things can be amortized over the numbers in the group.
- Inbound and Outbound Treks, Tours, Safaris, Adventures and Expeditions – When it comes to adventure, we are your company. Nepal Tibet Tours and Treks can handle it all for you.
- Quality Service at a Reasonable Price – We know that you are not made of money. Instead, we respect your budget requirements. We understand that a trip to the Himalayas is not cheap. With that in mind, we work to give you the best value for your money in everything we do.
TO BE MORE CONFIDENT ABOUT YOUR HOLIDAY WITH US, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR CLIENT REFERENCES AND COMMENTS.
Nepal Tibet Tours and Treks (P). Ltd. Est. 2001
Registered License Numbers:
- Department of Tourism, Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation Rgd. No. 520
- Department of Foreign Currency Exchange, National Bank of Nepal Permit No. 509
- Office of Company Registrar (Ministry of Industry) Rgd. No. 13422
- Department of Cottage and Small Industry Rgd. No. 1924
Nepal Tibet Tours and Treks (P) Ltd.
Chaksibari Marg, Near Hotel Marsyangdi, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Nepal Tibet Tours and Treks (P). Ltd.
Telephone: +977-1-1470085, 4700234
Cell No. (Birendra) - +977-9851025466
- Inbound and Outbound Treks
- General Member of TAAN (Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal)
- General Member of NMA (Nepal Mountaineering Association)
- Nepal Tourism Board
TYPE OF COMPANY:
- Private Limited
KEY PERSON – BIRENDRA ADHIKARI
Our Values: Nepal Tibet Tours and Treks is a sincere trekking and adventure company committed to excellence. Our clients have pleasantly discovered that we are different in many ways from the other trekking companies in Nepal. We provide unique tours with good service in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Sikkim and India. We listen to what our customers have to say and are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our services.
Come and see Nepal through our eyes. We promise you will enjoy the view!