Mt. Kailash (6,740m.) located to the north of the Himalayan region in Tibet and situated between the Karakorum and Himalayan ranges is not just the tour to the holy mountain but this overland tour takes you to the pristine lake. The tour offers great chance to see natural beauty, explore the culture and lifestyle of Tibetan Buddhist. Also, people from different religions like Buddhists, Hindus, Bonpos and Jain visit and admire this sacred peak for its divinity.
In Hinduism, Kailash is known as residence of Lord Shiva and the soul of Brahma near Manasarovar Lake. Tibetans describes Kailash Kang Rinpoche. It is worshipped as Mt Ashtapada by Jains, where Rishabanatha (religion's founder), attained spiritual liberation. And, the followers of the ancient pre-Buddhist shamanistic belief of Tibet Bon-Po admire Kailash as the essence of Tibet.
Actually, the entire area of Mt. Kailash has religious significance and embraces the two pristine high-elevated lakes of Manasarovar as well as Rakshash. Pilgrims visit the holy lake to take ritual bathes in the purification water of Manasarovar Lake. All in all, this Kailash Tour is idyllic for adventure enthusiasts too and it confers natural beauty, tents in grasslands, overwhelming mountain views and the remote lands which definitely will make this journey memorable for life time.
Nepal Tibet Tours & Treks as a leading pilgrimage tour agency has been arranging pilgrimage tour to Mt. Kailash for both small and large groups and the most famous one is Kailash Mansarovar Yatra which is arranged every year. And, our well trained, experience Nepali supporting groups and Tibetan guiding team will bestow you first-class service concerning especially about your safety on this rather challenging trek which makes your Kailash tour like a reverie coming true. Moreover, you will be served hot and fresh meals during the entire Kailash tour every day. In this cultural, natural and pilgrimage tour of 13 days Mt Kailash Tour you will be accommodating at hotel or lodge or guesthouse.
How to go Mt. Kailash?
1) Reserve your air ticket to Kathmandu on your own or through your agent.
2) Send your lucidly scanned passport copy and advance fee few months before.
3) After arrival in Kathmandu, collect your Tibet Visa, Tibet permit and necessary documents from Visit Nepal –Tibet Treks.
4) Start your Mt. Kailash Tour through Nepal Tibet border (Kodari or Zhangmu) and return back to same way to the Kathmandu after your trip or tour to Lhasa.
5) A number of Mt. Kailash Tour begins from Lhasa, a few of the Mt. Kailash Tour starts from Nepalgunj – Simikot side.