The capital city Kathmandu has the best of both worlds: beautiful landscapes and rich Nepali culture. The picturesque view of mountain peaks, Golden sunset view, rice fields to explore the lifestyle and culture of local communities: this one-day hiking is certain to provide you with everything that Nepal has to offer.
The maximum elevation of this day hiking tour is about 2200m from the sea level where one can see the snowfall as well if you are lucky. In spring season one can see the rhododendron flowers and in autumn, you can see some other beautiful flowers.
As soon as we reach Bhaktapur by our private vehicle, we will start hiking to Nagarkot and have a Lunch there and look and walk around the beautiful Nagarkot area. After the beautiful view of the sunset, we slowly drive back to Kathmandu.
Trip Duration: One Day Tour
Type of Trip: Day Hiking
Difficulty level: Gentle
Food: Packed Lunch
Best Season: All around the year
Cost of the Trip: contact us
Day Hiking Tour - Service Includes
1) Ground transportation, pick up and drop by private car with one driver
2) English speaking, government licensed holder trekking guide along the tour
3) 1 strong porter among 2 members, One porter carry 20-25kg
4) Inclusive of Wages, Insurance, transportation and meals for both guide and porter
5) Necessary Trekking permit (TIMS) + National Park entry permit
6) Basic medicine Kit box for the trip
Day Hiking Tour - Service Excludes
1) Expenses of personal nature such as, telephone calls, toilet paper and tissue paper etc..
2) Any extra transportation except above program
3) Personal trekking gears such as trekking poles, oxyzen etc..
4) Emergency evacuation (If incase).
5) All type of drinks except tea and coffee.
6) International and domestic Air tickets
7) Nepal Visa
8) Personal travel insurance.
10) All the not mentioned above