If you have limited time and you heartily want to hike some of the beautiful parts of Nepal, we have a offer for a Day Hiking Tour near Kathmandu valley. Day hiking tour will surely help you to know the true Nepal and its natural beauty in short time span. Anyone can undertake this short day hike there is no need of any previous experience or pre preparation too. Though this day hiking tour is too short and easy, one can enjoy the scenic view of beautiful Himalayan ranges including world highest mountain Mt. Everest (8848m), beautiful sunset view, beautiful villages, rice field, interact with the local people, observe their cultures from very near. Everyone has a dream to see the world’s highest mountain Mt. Everest in their life, this day hiking tour can fulfill their dream to see it. This is another important attraction of this day hiking tour. Maximum elevation of this day hiking tour is about 2200m from the sea level where one can see the snowfall as well, if you are lucky. In spring season one can see the rhododendron flowers and in autumn you can see some other beautiful flowers. As soon as we reach Bhaktapur by our private veihcle, we will start hiking to Nagarkot and have a Lunch there and look and walk around beautiful Nagarkot area. After the beautiful view of sunset we slowly drive back to Kathmandu .
Trip Duration: One Day Tour
Type of Trip: Day Hiking
Difficulty level: Gentle
Food: Packed Lunch
Best Season: All around the year
Cost of the Trip: contact us
Day Hiking Tour - Service Includes
1) Ground transportation, pick up and drop by private car with one driver
2) English speaking, government licensed holder trekking guide along the tour
3) 1 strong porter among 2 members, One porter carry 20-25kg
4) Inclusive of Wages, Insurance, transportation and meals for both guide and porter
5) Necessary Trekking permit (TIMS) + National Park entry permit
6) Basic medicine Kit box for the trip
Day Hiking Tour - Service Excludes
1) Expenses of personal nature such as, telephone calls, toilet paper and tissue paper etc..
2) Any extra transportation except above program
3) Personal trekking gears such as trekking poles, oxyzen etc..
4) Emergency evacuation (If incase).
5) All type of drinks except tea and coffee.
6) International and domestic Air tickets
7) Nepal Visa
8) Personal travel insurance.
10) All the not mentioned above